Almost everyone around the world has one or the other problem regarding their sleep. Some sleep a lot and other barely get to sleep or out of sleep. If you don’t get enough sleep, you should get ready to face the consequences of the same. There are some facts we found about the lack of sleep.
10 things you may experience if you lack sleep:
1. Mania: More or less a collective name for various symptoms, such as psychosis, hallucinations, aggression, etc.
2. Dying Brain Cells
3. Risk: lack of sleep affects your own sense of risk.
4. Habits Rule: One indulges into bad habits easily.
5. Less efficient planning
6. Lack of Attention
7. Loss of Long- Term memory
8. Messed up short term memory
9. Inefficient Brain: Brain loses the ability to make efficient decisions.
10. Car accidents: If you lack sleep, you are prone to car accidents.